Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental plan!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭talla10

Oh my god... somebody took a bite out of the giant rice krispy square. Oh, and the waiter's been brutally beaten.

Thats Chowder!!!CHOWDER!!! I'll kill you!!I'll kill all of you!! ESPECIALLY THOSE OF YOU IN THE JURY!!

Same episode

Moe: Freddie Quimby was with me the whole time. We was eh, collecting money for eh, eh...you know one of those loser countries. (cop hands moe bag with dollar sign) Oh good. My, eh, laundry is done

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

Aaaaahhhh! It's the rapture! Quick, get Bart out of the house before God comes!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭DitzyPoo92

Mr Burns: What was i laughing at aga....OH YES THAT CRIPPLED IRISHMAN!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

[After Stampy saves Homer from the tar pit]

Homer: I'm alive! And I owe it all to this feisty feline!
    Lisa: Dad, feline means cat.
    Homer: Elephant honey, he's an elephant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Mr. Burns: Oh, and one more thing: you must find the jade monkey before the next full moon.
    Smithers Actually sir, we found the jade monkey. It was in your glove compartment.
    Mr. Burns: And the road maps, and ice scraper?
    Smithers: They were in there too, sir.
    Mr. Burns: Excellent! It's all falling into place...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Lady von Purple

'This man must have the strongest will of anyone we've ever come up against.' 'Oooor... Na na na na na na na na LEADER!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

"ya greedy man, i'll suck the air out of yer lungs!"

lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

Goodbye Lisa. Remember me as I am....filled with MURDEROUS RAGE!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Hollis Hurlbut: Now get out! You're banned from this historical society. You and your children, and your children's children...... for three months.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Lionel Hutz: Now, Mrs. Simpson, tell the court in your own words what happened after you and your husband were ejected from the restaurant.

Marge: Well, we pretty much went straight home.

Lionel Hutz: Mrs. Simpson, remember that you are under oath.

Marge: We drove around until three in the morning looking for another open all-you-can-eat seafood restaurant.

Lionel Hutz: And when you couldn't find one?

Marge: I]sobs[/I We... went... fishing.

Lionel Hutz: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, do these sound like the actions of a man whose had "ALL HE COULD EAT"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

Homer and Bart see the drive-in movie 'The Monster That Ate Everybody':

Actress: You mean...it ate Patrick too?
    Actor: It ate everybody.
    Actress: What about...Erika?
    Homer & Bart: It ate everybody! Stupid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭FetchTheGin

Burns: And a stunt like that impresses people?
    Homer : Oh yeah, and I'm not easily impressed. Woah, a blue car!
    Burns: If a couple of Chinese bamboo gobblers can win people's hearts, I'm going to bring them something that man has searched for since the dawn of time.
    Homer : A sober Irishman?
    Burns: Even rarer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Lionel Hutz: Now, Mrs. Simpson, tell the court in your own words what happened after you and your husband were ejected from the restaurant.

Marge: Well, we pretty much went straight home.

Lionel Hutz: Mrs. Simpson, remember that you are under oath.

Marge: We drove around until three in the morning looking for another open all-you-can-eat seafood restaurant.

Lionel Hutz: And when you couldn't find one?

Marge: I]sobs[/I We... went... fishing.

Lionel Hutz: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, do these sound like the actions of a man whose had "ALL HE COULD EAT"?

Fat man in jury: "that could have been me!"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

One time only offer :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Homer: We leave you with the kids for three hours and the county takes them away!

Grampa: Oh, bitch, bitch, bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Put it in 'H'!

Skinner ; Attention Springfield. We have barricaded ourselves into the school and are not coming out until our demands are met.

Willie; Aye Willie hears ya. And Willie don't care.

Bart; Obviously you two have no experience of how to make a scene.
    (picks up phone)

Kent Brockman (putting down phone); Ok people we've got an escaped octupus on the roof of srpingfield elementary!!! I want 3 cameras!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

'You p1ssed on my rug man!'

Oh wait...

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Homer: We leave you with the kids for three hours and the county takes them away!

Grampa: Oh, bitch, bitch, bitch.

stupid babies need the most attention!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

The plan is still to never have to go to a dentist. bit of a hole developed in an incisor few yr back; but **** it - may try teeth whitening at some point. mild shade of off-White after how long smoking.. ok then, yellow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

Cecil: When that pie hit your face, I saw my dreams explode in a burst of cream and crust. But I suppose I should thank you. After all, it lead me to my true calling.

Bob: Cecil, no civilization in history has ever considered chief hydrological engineer a calling.

Cecil: *Clears throat*

Bob: Yes, yes, the Cappadocians, fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

• Registered Users Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Whatever happened to that guy in the Simpsons that used to punch people in the face? You know whenever someone did a big annoucement in the street trying to sell something, and he'd always walk by and punch them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

This thread needs more Cletus:

'Hey you know what? I could call my ma while I'm up here. Hey, ma! Get off the dang roof!'

Aldebaran wrote: »

'Hey you know what? I could call my ma while I'm up here. Hey, ma! Get off the dang roof!'

'Hey Cletus why do you have to park right next to my parents?

'Now, now Brandene they is my parents too'

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Aldebaran wrote: »

"hey Brandeen, you could wear these to your job interview?"
    "and scuff up the topless dancing runway? naw you best put them back from wheres you got em"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Homer: So, Burns is gonna make us all go on a stupid corporate retreat up in the mountains to learn about teamwork. Which means we'll have to cancel our plans to hang around here.

Bart: Teamwork is overrated.

Homer: Huh?

Bart: Think about it. I mean, what team was Babe Ruth on? Who knows.

Lisa/Marge: Yankees.

Bart: Sharing is a bunch of bull, too. And helping others. And what's all this crap I've been hearing about tolerance?

Homer: Hmm. Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. But I think we have to go to the retreat anyway.

edit: I can't believe we got 1831 posts before this one was posted

Advertisement