Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice IRL 2010 **Week 3**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭danh789

Well You're Fired was a pile of sh!te tonight. For the first time this year I actually missed Brendan O'Connor, The woman were dull as f**k and no one actually ripped into Niamh for being the totally stupid muppet that was so evident to anyone who watched.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 nobody69

Best decision ever to get rid of her and I'd love to see how the washing looks after pouring lucozade all over it...

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

took a while this week but I've settled on Bo Selecta Kelly Osbourne:

0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

So glad she got fired!!!

Sick of looking at her, she should of gone in the 1st week IMO!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Jaysus I would ride that Caroline solicitor one.

Sounds like half the house has been there already

A poker player that isn't a gambler in business

For the uninitiated Texas Hold 'em poker which Kieran plays is not gambling, far more to do with maths and psychology than actual gambling.

This is certainly the funniest program on Irish TV at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

Glad she got fired...God her face...Didnt she look lovely bet into that dress in the aftershow...

johnn wrote: »
    Panos getting a feel of Michelle the sly dog

I reckon he's gay.
    patmac wrote: »

For the uninitiated Texas Hold 'em poker which Kieran plays is not gambling, far more to do with maths and psychology than actual gambling.

If he was any good at it why he went anywhere near The Apprentice is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

RoverJames wrote: »
    I reckon he's gay.

Where have you been?? :D

He said he was in the first week.

Misticles wrote: »
    Where have you been?? :D

He said he was in the first week.

I missed that, knew he was bent though :pac: Shame on whoever thought he didn't seem camp.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

RoverJames wrote: »

That term could apply to any of them tbh (short for to be honest, which according to the Irish/English bird that was on your'e fired means I'm telling a lie, which I'm not)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,513 ✭✭✭Heroditas

I didn't get a chance to comment on this last night because the computer had been hijacked by herself!
    Quite entertaining but I thought the ad with the camel just reminded me of Camel cigarettes, particularly with the "Lite" bit . ... Camel Lite anyone? :confused:

Great to see Niamh go. What a sore loser.
    What annoyed me most was she was useless and waffled the whole time, even when being interviewed.

Anyone hear her on Newstalk this morning? She came across as someone who is great at passing the buck and still sounded a very sore loser.
    Even when Ivan asked her "so are you working at the moment? Back at your old job?"

Her answer "eh, well, y'see, I wouldn't quite say..... I suppose.... well, I'm not, how could you say, ahhhh.... actually no, I'm not quite working at this very moment in time...." :rolleyes:

If she was my account manager, I'd have closed the contract or requested a new KAM. FFS woman, spit it out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭vallo

I've no time to read the whole thread .... but is the one who lost last night seriously asking us to believe she is 35? I would have put her at 45 minimum.
    Does anyone else feel she was telling a little lie about her age (which is i suppose insignificant when compared to the massive lie she told about being goal-driven, a good manager of cold-calling and basically not incompetent).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Was watching Niamh on TV3 this morning and omg I have to say she came across as such a dope.

She really had this air of entitlement due to the fact that she left her child behind to go in to the house. Like seriously, surely this would give her more of a drive and an incentative to work harder rather then just expecting to get through because she had "given up so much" to be in the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

I cant STAND barry , he is so annoying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 soul.less wonder

Does nobody pull Bill up on the ridiculous things he says??

'you're flying below the radar screen' ????? its below the radar ffs!!

'best thing since fried bread' *sigh*

rant over

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Great story on Newstalk this morning; they had Niamh in early on Tuesday morning for an interview. Ivan Yates apparently didn't go too easy on her but the other presenter, Chris Donoghue, was nice to her. Anyway, later in the morning Chris Donoghue is getting into the lift to leave the building and there's Niamh in the lift also. "Ah, hello again" says Chris to Niamh, she turned her back on him in the lift and said nothing!?! :eek::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Loved the way she said "I'm not bitchy, I think it's a waste of time" etc. and then botches about Caroline's relationship with the lads and then gave her the cold shoulder at the end and refused to give a hug or shake hands.

Why didn't they replay the mobile phone bits from Episode 1 in her (and I use this term loosely) "best bits"?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,513 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Dyflin wrote: »
    Great story on Newstalk this morning; they had Niamh in early on Tuesday morning for an interview. Ivan Yates apparently didn't go too easy on her but the other presenter, Chris Donoghue, was nice to her. Anyway, later in the morning Chris Donoghue is getting into the lift to leave the building and there's Niamh in the lift also. "Ah, hello again" says Chris to Niamh, she turned her back on him in the lift and said nothing!?! :eek::pac:

Yeah I heard the interview yesterday. To say that Ivan didn't go easy on her was an exaggeration. It was like being savaged like a lamb!
    Chris was very easy on her too.
    When I heard the lift incident this morning, I nearly crashed the car with laughter.
    What a wagon! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

TV3 Apprentice is awful!
    TG Lord Alan and co back tonight! Sans Margaret tho :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

efb wrote: »
    TV3 Apprentice is awful!
    It will still be better than this farce.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Does nobody pull Bill up on the ridiculous things he says??

'you're flying below the radar screen' ????? its below the radar ffs!!

'best thing since fried bread' *sigh*

rant over
    Sure even if the clowns on the show did TV3 would have edited it out, you cant have meagre contestants arguing with all knowing Bill :rolleyes:
    Haddockman wrote: »
    It will still be better than this farce.
    Was this weeks show full of product placement again?

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭KevArno

efb wrote: »
    TV3 Apprentice is awful!

Ok did you watch this tonight? It is just as cringeworthy as any tv3 production. I have never seen such arrogant prats in a reality show, all spouting cliched management talk and talking themselves up out of their own asses. Terrible stuff. Great for entertainment, but certainly no great strides better than TV3's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

KevArno wrote: »
    Ok did you watch this tonight? It is just as cringeworthy as any tv3 production. I have never seen such arrogant prats in a reality show, all spouting cliched management talk and talking themselves up out of their own asses. Terrible stuff. Great for entertainment, but certainly no great strides better than TV3's.

One fundamental difference or didnt you notice? There is a competant, reputed successful authentic entrepreneur on one side of the table.

Ah I can't comment on aul penny apples, he's pretty bad all right. Just saying that in terms of entertainment they are both really about par. The UK version only pips the Irish because the contestants are such genuine all round twats. So arrogant it's hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

KevArno wrote: »
    Ah I can't comment on aul penny apples, he's pretty bad all right. Just saying that in terms of entertainment they are both really about par. The UK version only pips the Irish because the contestants are such genuine all round twats. So arrogant it's hilarious.

And the lack of a lingering sense that you're watching teleshopping?

Ah that never bothered me. Corporate sponsorship is the only way a program like this will ever get made in this country, we simply don't have the population base to do it otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

The UK one was great at exposing the BS from the contestants- 'I won't speak in clichés' - rhymes off a few dozen lolz... Dara as per was good, better than Chiles IMHO.

BO'C was the best thing about TV3- he's gone it's sh1t

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Can anybody tell me what the lift incident was?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

WillMcCreevey.jpg
    Me likes, me likes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭fiona12

emo!! wrote: »
    I cant STAND barry , he is so annoying

+1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement