Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice IRL 2010 **Week 3**

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Dilynnio

Niamh was hilarious!

She made me cry with laughter two weeks in a row.

So gutted she is gone........pure entertainment. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭aquarius10

Does anyone know anything about the house they are living in for the Apprentice at home. I've seen the show for the last 2 weeks and the house looks lovely, we are in the middle of desiging a house (a lot smaller) at the moment and there are some aspects that i really like, where is the house exactly?, who owns it, where might you see plans of the house ? any help greatly appreciated, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,320 ✭✭✭CH3OH

The house is

Knockbawn House, Enniskerry

http://www.daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=486239

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

they were saying on fm104 this morn that one of the papers reported that there were 2grands worth of damage done to the house by contestants in a fight which included lipstick on the curtains and scrathed flooring.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 riddle_diddle

a fight??? class!! who with i wonder?!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 trickywitch

I heard it was Michelle and Tara.... defo Michelle nannyways ;) Proper full on scrap too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,531 ✭✭✭jaffa20

CH3OH wrote: »
    The house is

Knockbawn House, Enniskerry

http://www.daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=486239

Do they all share beds?:D Can't believe that's only a 6 bed house:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 30 riddle_diddle

jeeze i wouldnt get on the wong side of any of those girls - they're all seem to 2 faced back stabbers, except caroline!!!!! Tara is a pure wagon, cant wait to see her fall flat on her face!!!

i looked at the house too, couldnt believe its only 6 bedrooms...they must have single bed squashed into every corner of the rooms!

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

6 minutes (or so) to go :D

looking forward to this scrap tonight

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement