Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PVC Ceiling Panels

• 04-10-2010 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

I have had a problem with my bathroom ceiling for the past few years. The ceiling can get quite damp over time.

I have an extractor fan installed and its on all the time when the shower is on. I also open the window when the shower is on.

I have seen many people with new bathrooms recently installed using PVC Ceiling Panels to stop damp building up on the ceiling.

Is this a viable option?

I can't see them being that hard to install. Glue or fixings to the ceiling? Anyone got any idea's where I would pick these up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭RO 06

white pvc soffit which can be got in most builders suppilers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭ronaldo84

white upvc soffit or grosfillx wall paneling stuck on with panel adhesive or gripfill(solvent free) and staples at the groove may do

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭OnLooker

Sounds good. I will check it out.

Advertisement