Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ford 7810 Spare parts

Options
  • 04-10-2010 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi, im just wondering where i can find a good tractor breaker.

Im looking for a left rear mud gaurd for a 1990 ford 7810.

Any sort of information would be greatly appriceated. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Neville Stanley, Rathdowney. But it is going to be hard to get a good used 20 yr old mudguard for one of these.
    Also try Tanner bros near Fermoy.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

You'll get a new one just as cheap and with half the hassle from Quality tractor parts in Mullingar.

www.qtponline.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭michealc_87

Thanks a million bucks il give them a try tomorrow;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭dar31

reilig wrote: »
    You'll get a new one just as cheap and with half the hassle from Quality tractor parts in Mullingar.

www.qtponline.com

what are these like to deal with.
    are the parts cheaper than dealers/ mechanics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

dar31 wrote: »
    what are these like to deal with.
    are the parts cheaper than dealers/ mechanics

Marlayman who often posts on this forum works there. I've been in there a few times - mainly to buy filters and stuff. They know their older machines off to a T. They have a mountain of stuff and are very easy to deal with. The last thing I bought was the 2 diesel filters for a MF35. They cost me €5 for both. Any dealer/mechanic that I ever bought them from charges €5 each for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Bitten & Hisses

I must say I'm impressed with their catalogue, in particular for what some might call obscure stuff such as Leylands, Nuffields and older Renaults. It's a pity they don't show prices for their stock on the website, apart from the clearance items.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭marlyman

Hi lads, all of the work we do here is supplying the trade in Ireland ie dealers, mechanice etc so thats why we dont show prices to the public. That said im always here to help.`

The new holland number of what your after is E4NN16313DB. We dont have it and its expensive from ford.

There is a lad making them in fibre glass called jw trim i think, and you'll find his details in "irish tractor and machinery" magazine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Bitten & Hisses

Hi Marlyman, does that mean you are purely trade only, or do you sell to the public in some form?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭pakalasa

So can you walk in the door and go - "Right, which one of ye is Marlyman?" :D

Advertisement