Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

civil war-battlefield

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Still loyal to the IRL clan, but out of curiosity what will your clan tag be?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

hobochris wrote: »
    Still loyal to the IRL clan, but out of curiosity what will your clan tag be?
    Better than IRL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

it wil prob be lir =loosers in real live

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

naughto wrote: »
    it wil prob be lir =loosers in real live

I think it should be ABS.

shoveltooth should wear this clan tag as a badge of honour, as it was given to him by members of the superior IRL clan.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

hobochris wrote: »
    I think it should be ABS.

shoveltooth should wear this clan tag as a badge of honour, as it was given to him by members of the superior IRL clan.

I think viva la revoulution is a no-go people will run in fear when they see the superior members of the IRL clan giving this nameless clan a verbal bashing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

*runs into thread*......Yes civil War...*sharpens blade*....oh wait....we won already?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 tsmyth

See the bold bit above, I've already used that in the other thread against Shoveltooth... and many other Che quotes... get your own ;)

maybe you should get your own quotes instead of stealing che's.

and in relation to other members of the IRL clan, this civil war is most definately on. no war was ever won in a day. slolwly slowly wins the race. perhaps you guys should look after your own clan and make sure you can trust ALL your members.... mutiny is a war crime after all........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

If you're referring to Shoveltooth's departure as mutiny, I'm afraid we've been trying to get rid of him for months.

I think a heart felt thanks goes out to you from all IRL members for finally getting him to leave!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 tsmyth

If you're referring to Shoveltooth's departure as mutiny, I'm afraid we've been trying to get rid of him for months.

I think a heart felt thanks goes out to you from all IRL members for finally getting him to leave!

who mentioned shoveltooth? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

To be quite honest I think your revolution is a weak attempt to elicit a response from those you initially insulted which included me. I say this because of the fact you ridiculed the members of the IRL clan for what amounted to their love of a game and the fact that they enjoyed playing it and discussing it together. For what other reason then would you have of initiating this 'civil war'?

If my hypothesise is wrong then what was the point of your original post that led to the wrath of the ban hammer; if now, you are trying to create what we already have, namely a community of gamers that enjoy gaming together, if you initially found this concept so easy to mock.

I hope that this really is a further attempt at some sort of ruse because if it isn't, you have stumbled on the definition of a hypocrite but at least you now know what one is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

tsmyth wrote: »
    See the bold bit above, I've already used that in the other thread against Shoveltooth... and many other Che quotes... get your own ;)

maybe you should get your own quotes instead of stealing che's.

and in relation to other members of the IRL clan, this civil war is most definately on. no war was ever won in a day. slolwly slowly wins the race. perhaps you guys should look after your own clan and make sure you can trust ALL your members.... mutiny is a war crime after all........
    Anglo Zanzibar war was won in less than an hour.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

tsmyth you're attempt to spread munity and disillusionment throughout our clan is pitiful. Less talking more killing.

In the words of the almight Zohan.......Let's go.

Advertisement