Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lack Toast and Tolerant

• 04-10-2010 10:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭

ok sorry if this is the wrong forum.. but im male and i clicked mens health and ended up here.

Is there any way i can tell i am Lack Toast and Tolerant or do i have to go to a GP

Im almost 90% sure i am because whenever i eat icecream/drink milk/eat cheese my stomach does be in bits.

I dont eat them often and forget about the pains i get. Today i had a milkshake and i swear i was wishing for death the pains where that bad. I was rolling around for a good four hours on my bed until i eventually got sick (seems to happen whenever i eat ice cream but i dont eat it for a while, forget and then it happens all over again)

So would the best thing for me to do is go see a gp?
    Because i dont get these pains when i dont eat the foods i mentioned.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,860 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

loike wrote: »
    ok sorry if this is the wrong forum.. but im male and i clicked mens health and ended up here.

Is there any way i can tell i am Lack Toast and Tolerant or do i have to go to a GP

Im almost 90% sure i am because whenever i eat icecream/drink milk/eat cheese my stomach does be in bits.

I dont eat them often and forget about the pains i get. Today i had a milkshake and i swear i was wishing for death the pains where that bad. I was rolling around for a good four hours on my bed until i eventually got sick (seems to happen whenever i eat ice cream but i dont eat it for a while, forget and then it happens all over again)

So would the best thing for me to do is go see a gp?
    Because i dont get these pains when i dont eat the foods i mentioned.

Go see a doctor, best to leave a diagnosis to the professionals;)

FYI it's lactose intolerant.

If you can read this, you're too close!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement