Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barry Caesar Hunt

Options
  • 04-10-2010 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

So Ive been looking at the contestants backgrounds, but cant seem to find any info on Barry. Apparently he has run loads and loads of companies and is a succesfull bussiness man. So what does he do when hes not on The Apprentice

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Stroke his ego?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 biscuits123

Its weird Ive tried googling it. But cant find anything. Just some mention about being a actor. Its bugging me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 biscuits123

Weird I just found this.

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/businessopportunities/1607898

Looks like he just works as a hairdresser, and now its up for sale. Hmm I wonder is that a sign of things to come!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭btard

Do you really think they'd let a 'succesfull bussiness man' anywhere near that show? You need to be a chancer, idiot, bull****ter, or ego maniac to get on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Weird I just found this.

Looks like he just works as a hairdresser, and now its up for sale. Hmm I wonder is that a sign of things to come!

Posted today..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Barry for Taoiseach!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

So Ive been looking at the contestants backgrounds, but cant seem to find any info on Barry. Apparently he has run loads and loads of companies and is a succesfull bussiness man. So what does he do when hes not on The Apprentice

So successful that he turned to the Apprentice?

I'll say this once... NO credible businessman / woman would go on to the apprentice looking for a job with Bill Cullen unless they have constantly failed at being said businessman / woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭sleepyman

stepbar wrote: »
    So successful that he turned to the Apprentice?

I'll say this once... NO credible businessman / woman would go on to the apprentice looking for a job with Bill Cullen unless they have constantly failed at being said businessman / woman.

Couldn't agree more with you.If you were that successful why would be arsed going on the show.Everyone on it is a ''successful business man/woman''.
    Most of the time they're just talking through their arses.
    For what? To sell a few cars in one of Bill's showrooms?
    Also it's not really the 16 best people-just people the production company hope will make good tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

I was going to apply but the application form was just too dam long :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Weird I just found this.

Well we have his mobiel number now - maybe we should ring to see if he won!!:D

• Advertisement

Weird he had no voicemail set up, I reckon that add is less than genuine. Only a f***tard of the highest order or someone who is really at a very low point of their working life would contemplate going on that show. Working for Cullen, sweet Jesus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 poshspice24

Companies??? Director search under his name on CRO only brought up one company "Barry Hunt Painter and Decorators" with no accounts filed which was dissolved in 2006!

Companies??? Director search under his name on CRO only brought up one company "Barry Hunt Painter and Decorators" with no accounts filed which was dissolved in 2006!

That could be anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

http://www.facebook.com/people/Barry-Caesar-Hunt/1139232267#!/profile.php?id=1139232267

Oh Christ - this is his FB page - how much does this guy love himself!!!

is he gay - his pic looks gay and he has friends who pose a bit gay in the pics also.

And yeah, GOD he'd eat himself if he could.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭vallo

bubbaloo wrote: »
    http://www.facebook.com/people/Barry-Caesar-Hunt/1139232267#!/profile.php?id=1139232267

Oh Christ - this is his FB page - how much does this guy love himself!!!

That is unreal.
    He is obviously grooming himself for a role in the meedja.
    Maybe this time next year he could even be a celebrity baineastóir!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Barry is doing my head in - I know him from somewhere but I can't place where. I keep on thinking maybe he's a mechanic or bus driver - it will come to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

Why do him & his wife have the same surname, like double barrel surname? Caesar Hunt.... You'd think this double stuff wouldn't catch on :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Just hope nobody gets the C mixed up the the H caused then he'd be Barry Hesar C..t

I heard his real name is Mike Hunt

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 sue denim

Why do him & his wife have the same surname, like double barrel surname? Caesar Hunt.... You'd think this double stuff wouldn't catch on :P

His wife's surname before they got married was Caesar, so he took her name and she also took his.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭billiejosie

I think he is a total legend! Even tonight with the power tools, had me in stitches!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

http://archives.tcm.ie/businesspost/2007/04/15/story22725.asp

Barry Hunt, Painter is ringing a bell with me. I think he was the guy who was driving around in a Hummer about 3 years ago in Mulhuddart, Dublin 15.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

http://archives.tcm.ie/businesspost/2007/04/15/story22725.asp

Barry Hunt, Painter is ringing a bell with me. I think he was the guy who was driving around in a Hummer about 3 years ago in Mulhuddart, Dublin 15.

Yes that was him.. I know Barry, his company used to do a lot of work for my old employer.. He's a decent guy, I'm glad to see him doing well on it. Fair play!

Feck the begrudgers :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 rmacd

Most of those guys are not even remotely interested in working for Bill Cullen - they are aspiring 'personalities' hoping for a shot at some media work, or at worst, to get on the invitation list for the 'happening' events around town.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

rmacd wrote: »
    to get on the invitation list for the 'happening' events around town.

Can't see people giving up their jobs and leaving their families with zero contact for weeks on end to eh..... Get into Lily's :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

giving up their jobs
    Doesn't happen. They all take holidays from their existing jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭julyjane

xzanti wrote: »
    Yes that was him.. I know Barry, his company used to do a lot of work for my old employer.. He's a decent guy, I'm glad to see him doing well on it. Fair play!

Feck the begrudgers :rolleyes:

WOW! That article makes him sound like everything he touches turns to gold. If that's all true he's too good for the likes of Bill Cullen :D His profile on the TV3 website says his business failed because of bad debtors

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Haddockman wrote: »
    Doesn't happen. They all take holidays from their existing jobs.

Thats a sweeping statement right there.

I find it very hard to believe that they all take holidays - or that their current employers would leave them off work for that long, how many holidays do you think these people have to take every year??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

xzanti wrote: »
    Can't see people giving up their jobs and leaving their families with zero contact for weeks on end to eh..... Get into Lily's :D

Go on Twitter - you can see a few contestants already making nice with the manager of Lillies! :rolleyes:

And murphym7, the whole thing was filmed in 3 weeks or so (what I heard from a contestant, presume its true). So they could have got the time off work.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement