Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do I get BTEA form signed in TCD?

Options
  • 04-10-2010 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I just started as a mature student in Trinity. I have been on the disability allowance for the last 2 years. I applied to the Disability Section of the Social Welfare to change to the BTEA and they sent me a form (BTEA 8 form) to be filled out and stamped by "the registration department / student admin office".

I don't know who (which office) in Trinity I should bring this form to. I know there's the "Admin" offices in the" Public Theatre / Exam Hall" building and there's also an office in the "Regent House / Archway" building that I have passed which I think has something to do with admissions/registration where you take a ticket outside the office door and wait to be called in.

Can anyone help me out here? Is it the offices in the Public Theatre that I should go to?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Ticket and wait to be called in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 AdelaRasta

Hello

They will do it for you in Regent House. Best wishes for your studies!

Edel (another mature student!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 QwertyAhern

Thanks a lot guys. Knew I could rely on the good people of boards.ie :D

Advertisement