Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thought id plug this F1 2010 review :)

• 04-10-2010 11:39pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭

One of the better reviews of the game reviewed by a good racing buddy of mine Jens Lindblad, very nice guy who is always honest with his reviews.
    Check it out here, its a great read.

http://www.simhq.com/_motorsports5/motorsports_155a.html

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭M00lers

A fairly decent read, sums the game up perfectly. Some details in the review regarding the PS3 were inaccurate though.

There are no "smoothing / AA" settings for PS3 titles on the PS3, only PSOne and PS2 games played on the PS3 use these settings.

I also found it curious that he mentioned that the PS3 display settings had to be changed from default but with no explaination of what settings he changed, most likely it was the RGB Full Range (HDMI) setting.

The fact that both Xbox360 and PS3 versions both display as 720p (therefore upscaled by his own display) was never mentioned.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 GameBeaker000

I lost an essential car piece on that game and I could still drive... Weird. It was a demo though. They nearly let me drive with three wheels! Strange.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 350 ✭✭CRM Ireland

I was about to ask why on earth this was being talked about, then I realised this is an ancient post!

Richard Burns Rally 2012 FTW! :D

Advertisement