Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bacardi 1909

Options
  • 05-10-2010 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

I've just had delivered to my desk* a bottle of what is described as the "limited edition" 1909 Bacardi and was wondering if anyone had tried it and what they thought of it. I'll crack into it soon enough and find out for myself, I suppose, but wouldn't mind a heads-up from anyone who has had it, just so I know what to expect.

*Love my job....
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

I personally only found it to be ok to be honest!

Used it in some Daquiris whic were nice but thats it...

Just so you know,its actually not from 1909 but just the same recepie that was used back then....
    How did you get it mind me asking?
    Personally id say just sell it as there isnt many around this country at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Bearhunter

I knew it was a replica rather than the original stuff. I was sent it by the importer to try (I edit a booze magazine, for my sins).

Advertisement