Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Footbridge in termonfeckin

Options
  • 05-10-2010 6:37am

Morning all. Does anyone know what is the story with the world's longest construction project - namely the new footbridge in termonfeckin opposite Flynn's? Work started (from memory) in July and a fair bit of stone wall has been built, plus the steps up to what will obviously one day be a footbridge over the stream. I was wondering about timetable, cost, etc? Being nosey, basically!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Haven't heard anything.. If I can remember correctly though I think there was some sort issue with builders or the construction industry in the last while.. hmm :pac: ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭skipz

Yeah just kinda stopped alright. Hardly something to do with the big oak tree the ruined?
    Some lads got a bit p*ssed off with that.

Aha, got a reply from Brogheda CC "The bridge is scheduled for delivery on the 25th October. There is little work left for the contractor until the bridge arrives however we are pursuing the outstanding works with the contractor"

Bridge party anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭skipz

Bridge party anyone??

Flynns only over the road, so thats handy!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 dathai60

Bridge in yesterday,lovely timber for the grafetti boys,if it not burnt down first lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement