Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2011 'Where to buy/Price comparison/Who will sell it early' thread.

Options
  • 05-10-2010 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭

Where are you getting you copy of PES 2011 this Friday, 8th of October?

I guess Tesco will be the cheapest & will probably sell it @ €45.00 like they did with FIFA 11.

Any good offers going around?

The hut have it for £32.98 which is around €38.00 and that includes a free FIFA polo shirt.
    http://www.thehut.com/10271145.html#top

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

I guess Tesco will be the cheapest & will probably sell it @ €45.00 like they did with FIFA 11.

The hut have it for £32.98 which is around €38.00 and that includes a free FIFA polo shirt.

Thats not a bad deal. Has anyone ever used this website before. Will the game be sent so that it will arrive on Friday?

I think its a FILA polo shirt btw. Thought that was a big strane selling a PES game with a FIFA t-shirt.

Anyone interested in the PC game its only £17:99 + £1.09 p&p on dvd.co.uk. Ive ordered off this website in the past and its pretty good.

I think I'm just gonna buy it in Tesco. I want to have the game on Friday as apposed to buying it online and waiting till next week for it to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,759 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I was told that Xtravision sold FIFA early so I will be heading to extravision before football on THursday night to try get it and trade some games in against it. Fingers crossed. If not I will just wait until Friday and head to smyths/gamestop/xtravision and pick it up then with some trade ins.

Really hope I can get it thursday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

AthAnRi wrote: »
    Thats not a bad deal. Has anyone ever used this website before. Will the game be sent so that it will arrive on Friday?

I think its a FILA polo shirt btw. Thought that was a big strane selling a PES game with a FIFA t-shirt.

Anyone interested in the PC game its only £17:99 + £1.09 p&p on dvd.co.uk. Ive ordered off this website in the past and its pretty good.

I think I'm just gonna buy it in Tesco. I want to have the game on Friday as apposed to buying it online and waiting till next week for it to arrive.

Yeah I should have realised its a FILA shirt when they say this in the small print.
    Small Print : £10 off voucher for The Hut redeemable against the Fila range :D

I have used that site before and not problems. I guess its like all mail order sites can you wait the few extra days to save a few or do we just want it on release day. I will probably get it on release day in Tesco :P

Yeah I should have realised its a FILA shirt when they say this in the small print.
    Small Print : £10 off voucher for The Hut redeemable against the Fila range :D

I have used that site before and not problems. I guess its like all mail order sites can you wait the few extra days to save a few or do we just want it on release day. I will probably get it on release day :p

Cool, Thats the concundrum isn't it. To buy the game online or get it on release date. I said earlier I'd get it on release date but I'm away this weekend so might be worth waiting till Mon/Tues to get it.

The T-Shirt is very appealing to me :).

Ah, Just read the small print. That makes up my decision then release day for a few extra €

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

I went as far as the order stage, postage is 5.99 and brings this up to 38.97 sterling.

Zavvi is 33.84 delivered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Danny dyers double

Has anybody heard if there are many if any changes to it this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭h8scobes

reckon tesco will sell it from 12am

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

h8scobes wrote: »
    reckon tesco will sell it from 12am

+1 and hope they sell it for €40 like they did with FIFA :D

+1 and hope they sell it for €40 like they did with FIFA :D

Apparently, from reading the FIFA threads, they sold it from 12midnight nut charged €60 for it. Then in the morning it was €40.

Tip, Maybe go in at midnight and hide a copy somewhere in the store. Then in the Morning go to where you hid it and boom you are garunteed a game for €40. I read this on the FIFA thread also :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Will all the game shops that sell PC games sell PES for the PC does anybody know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SeanyMc22

I got last years edition in Tesco on release day for €30, little bit disappointed they don't have it again at that price for this edition seen as the economy has got worse!
    I went with TheHut on the site it said order now for delivery on 8th Oct so I chanced it. They mailed me a €1 off voucher so I ordered it on Monday and it was dispatched Tuesday morning so hopefully should have it on Friday. So €46 for it + a decent Polo for golfing in and then 2 x 10quid vouchers seems a decent deal to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Big Mouth

Any one looking for the game in Dublin? PM me!!

SeanyMc22 wrote: »
    I got last years edition in Tesco on release day for €30, little bit disappointed they don't have it again at that price for this edition seen as the economy has got worse!
    I went with TheHut on the site it said order now for delivery on 8th Oct so I chanced it. They mailed me a €1 off voucher so I ordered it on Monday and it was dispatched Tuesday morning so hopefully should have it on Friday. So €46 for it + a decent Polo for golfing in and then 2 x 10quid vouchers seems a decent deal to me.

Great deal alright. If it was dispatched on Tuesday Morning you will probably have it tomorrow. Sweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Have they fixed where you have to import kits and all individually this year or is it easier?

i've normally got my titles off gamesnash and got them the day before, but I HAVE to trade stuff against it this time round, and only came to that realisation this week, so I figured there wouldn't be time to trade in for it on gamesnash - quality service every other year I have used them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

So did anyone PM Big Mouth?!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

You usually get it a day early. Worth calling a few game shops Thursday evening. One year I got it on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SeanyMc22

I pm'd em its a wholesalers for €45 on all formats, not bad.
    If your trading stuff in head to a gamestop before release and get 25%extra on your trade in for preordering (if you have the time that is).
    I got a simple option file last year didn't have to import them individually at all, if the same lad does one this year it should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Think I'll be waiting for Tesco but the only thing is I'm in Galway and they only stock video games in the tesco toy shop so have to wait till morning to get it here, then go to work and wait till evening before playing it!! Have a few Tesco gift cards so should be getting it for cheap enough.

well, today is hopefully the day. Fingers crossed Xtravision will sell it to me at 8.40 tonight. Fingers crossed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Wouldn't mind a bit o' Pro Evo this evening as I'm heading to the match in Landsdowne tomorrow evening so won't be able to pick it up until (realistically) Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭splashthecash

I did earlier this week but got no reply unfortunately....I figured he wasn't doing what he had said...ah well, only have to wait until tomorrow now I suppose.

If anyone finds a place selling it today can you please poop up a post!! Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Ah! I bought FIFA yesterday, impulse buy. PES is what I want

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭D Hayes

Any update on if it's been sold early anywhere? I've a mate working in Tesco so waiting to hear back from him to see what time it goes on sale there.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Are there any indications on prices from the different stores?

I haven't even noticed an Xtra Vision ad on TV trying to push it, which they usually do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I asked in Smyths this morning in Cork if they'll be selling it early.

I just got a big straight no. ''9 O' clock, bright and early''. :(

Jokes on him though, Smyths doesn't open until 10. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Mark26

Hey,

As we all know pes 11 will not have the same licenses as fifa i think its only spurs and man utd that are licensed this year (no liverpool this year).

Anyway no need to worry as there is a great website dedicated to pro evo which i have been following for years now as its always first for new about the game and better yet releases the best patch in my opinion for the game which gives you all the licenses in the game to make it more realistic. Heres the link check it out... :)

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/wenb-pes-2011-of-update/

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Mark26

Also if you check the metro online at midnight tonight you can read tommorows (friday) edition and they usually have a tesco advertisment in it. They had one last week for fifa 11 selling at €39.95... so im sure they will do the same for pes 11

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Wow - this looks amazing, fair play to the guys to put this together cos as far as I know, the OF is free!

Anyone hear anything about Tescos selling it?

• Advertisement

any updates on an early release?

Advertisement