Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2011 'Where to buy/Price comparison/Who will sell it early' thread.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭rman2727

Just got ps3 version in tesco for 50euro in navan, loads on the shelf.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

on sale in xv in sundrive 45e

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mayflyatr

Anyone found cheaper than €45?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Im getting for 50 on gamesnash

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Anyone know what Tesco are doing it for? There is no ad in The Metro this year anyways

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

It was being sold in Tesco last night for €50. I'm hoping they have it on sale today for €40.
    The current prices in other stores are :
    Gamestop €49.99
    Smyths €44.99
    Xtravision €44.99

It was being sold in Tesco last night for €50. I'm hoping they have it on sale today for €40.
    The current prices in other stores are :
    Gamestop €49.99
    Smyths €44.99
    Xtravision €44.99

Cheers, if anyone gets it in Tesco could they post it as going to head off at lunch to get it and will head to Tesco if it is cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Its in HMV for €44.99

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Iamhere

Just checked in tesco €49.99 on the shelf :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 adamshort

I heard its only €35 in xtra vision.

is this right?

adamshort wrote: »
    I heard its only €35 in xtra vision.

is this right?
    Nope I just called to double check its on sale for €44.99.

Agros is the cheapest so far €42.99
    http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=30001&catalogId=1500002451&langId=-1&searchTerms=pes+2011

Just checked in tesco €49.99 on the shelf :(

Ah $hit. Nothing off it at all. Have to buy it there as I have gift cards for the place and don't really shop there so only time to use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭R.F.

Nope I just called to double check its on sale for €44.99.

Agros is the cheapest so far €42.99
    http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=30001&catalogId=1500002451&langId=-1&searchTerms=pes+2011

It would appear that every Argos in the country has no stock. On xbox or Ps3. Is this an error?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

R.F. wrote: »
    It would appear that every Argos in the country has no stock. On xbox or Ps3. Is this an error?

My local one in Ashbourne is saying that it can be reserved for collection on Tuesday. :(

Pity because it's a decent price for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,537 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I got my copy in XtraVision last night for 45. Traded in a load of games, got PES11 and 27euro in return.

That_Guy wrote: »
    My local one in Ashbourne is saying that it can be reserved for collection on Tuesday. :(

Pity because it's a decent price for it.

I was in Argos in Arklow over a week ago and in the back I saw what I thought was a whole load of copies of PES 11. I asked at the counter and the girl who had no idea showed me it, cheekily I asked can I buy it and it wasn’t until she entered the code that she realized she could not sell. I’ve been checking online since last night, but after 12 but their site was down and it was again before 9am. When the site was running again it has the game advertised but checked through stock in loads of stores and all were at zero.

So it may be an error on their system as I would be surprised if Argos would sell out that quick, it’s not exactly everyone’s first port of call when it comes to buying games.

Annoyed because I have Argos vouchers and did not want to spend the cash in xtra vision etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I was in Argos in Arklow over a week ago and in the back I saw what I thought was a whole load of copies of PES 11. I asked at the counter and the girl who had no idea showed me it, cheekily I asked can I buy it and it wasn’t until she entered the code that she realized she could not sell. I’ve been checking online since last night, but after 12 but their site was down and it was again before 9am. When the site was running again it has the game advertised but checked through stock in loads of stores and all were at zero.
    So it may be an error on their system as I would be surprised if Argos would sell out that quick, it’s not exactly everyone’s first port of call when it comes to buying games.

Annoyed because I have Argos vouchers and did not want to spend the cash in xtra vision etc...

Might just have a wander across at lunch time. Will report back then.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

45 notes in HMV Cork. Played two games, enjoyed them, but it's impossible to get a shot on target, let alone score.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Roar wrote: »
    45 notes in HMV Cork. Played two games, enjoyed them, but it's impossible to get a shot on target, let alone score.

not at all, im firing some crackers towards goal. You get used to it, shooting is completly different from the other games, if you are sprinting, dont shoot

• Advertisement

Roar wrote: »

Have you tried online yet?

Im still undecided to get this on Ps3 or Xbox. So I am hoping to hear reports on both

Just bought in xtravision. Got it for €40 cause my mate works there :D. Played 1st game online looked good ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Have you tried online yet?

Im still undecided to get this on Ps3 or Xbox. So I am hoping to hear reports on both

just played a game online.. very little lag, easy enough to get a game. that two second delay after pressing a button is gone, thankfully.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 518 Mod ✭✭✭✭TheKBizzle

Ordered mine there on amazon £30.89

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

TheKBizzle wrote: »
    Ordered mine there on amazon £30.89

Just ordered there too, good price!

Advertisement