Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pda

Options
  • 05-10-2010 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi i run a limo company and we have 3 mangers.i,m looking for a hand held system that we can enter bookings in 1 and the other 2 our instantly updated. as we have over 20 cars we would need a calender system with slots for each car and den space for contact details.As time is of the essence in our game we would need to access it fast as sometimes we would be driving.If any1 could recommend a system we would be very greatfull. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

If I understand you right you want 3 PDAs that will update bookings instantly between them.

You could link them all to a central server. The latest updates are stored on the server and then updates the other PDAs.
    http://en.onsoftware.com/sync-your-phone-or-pda-with-google-calendar/

PDA1 updates server.
    PDA2 and 3 connects to server and gets updates.

PDA2 updates server.
    PDA1 and 3 connects to server and gets updates.

etc

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Couldn't you achieve something similar using google calendar. Just have one calendar with the bookings and share it with the 3 gmail accounts.

Advertisement