Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Laser Printer (pref Wireless)

Options
  • 05-10-2010 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

Anyone got links / suggestions ?

2 college people in my house, eating ink like no tomorrow. Need a decent low-end laser that gives good yield for < €120 (cheapest possible). Pref Wireless but would do without.

Alternatively, a recommendation for a V cheap inkjet that I can buy lots of generic cartridges for buttons...?

cheers

fbp.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭jhud

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/176588#reviews

Maybe something like this but its €136 delivered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 woodie5

Can anyone suggest a decent all in one wireless printer???

My own dell colour ink jet has given up the ghost and fed up having to buy replacement dell cartridges. Did try re-filling same but never seemed to do the same job.

Don't want high tech printer just want one that's easy enough to operate and can aslo enable pictbridge if posssible. I have limited knowledge of computers, thanks.

Advertisement