Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday Visa for Oz

Options
  • 05-10-2010 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

Hey all,
    This may have been covered already but........I'm going to Australia for about 9-10 weeks. Just wondering about a visa? I saw another post on here that said you could get a free visa from the Australian Embassy's website.
    I logged on but there's seems to be a €23 or thereabouts charge for the application. Just wondering if there's any way to get it cheaper/free. I know it's not a lot but every penny counts!

Also, is there any other documentation needed for travelling? Cheers! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

how can you afford to spend 9-10 weeks in Australia and not be prepared to spend 23 euro on a visa?

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Trevor O

aido79 wrote: »
    how can you afford to spend 9-10 weeks in Australia and not be prepared to spend 23 euro on a visa?

Dude, I know it's not a lot, I've said that. But why pay for something if (apparently) you can get it for free?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

Thats true mate! Its free on the aussie immigration website. Here's the link http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/evisitor.htm#b

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Trevor O

Nice one, thanks man! :D

EDIT: Done and dusted!

Advertisement