Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anybody use the Vodafone 3G Broadband K3765 Black Stick Modem?

Options
  • 05-10-2010 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what the coverage and usage was like for laptops. Im not wanting landlines and hassle with Errkcom wanting 120 re-connection etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

I have the white stick for emergencies and it works all over the place. My parents have Vodafone 3G Broadband and its works great too.

For 20 euro on prepay its worth a pop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

I have the white stick for emergencies and it works all over the place. My parents have Vodafone 3G Broadband and its works great too.

For 20 euro on prepay its worth a pop.

Oops cut and pasted the black stick bit in. So its just 20 a month and non stop usage?

Tks BP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

It's 20 euro and then you top up same as a prepay phone.

Alternatively you can get a contract with vodafone, but recommend you try the prepay route first to test signal strength.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

I have one(k3765). The coverage is mixed. I've not been unable to log on as yet anywhere but sometimes the signal is poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭darter

I have one and it works great. I live near Greystones Golf Club. Mostly I use it on the DART - there's a blackout stretch between Greystones and Bray (tunnels) and then again closing in on Dalkey from Killiney.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

Tks everyone, very helpful.

Advertisement