Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In The Pit #3 - Mushy

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Do you dress like a rocker?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

lord lucan wrote: »
    Do you dress like a rocker?:D

Eh, not overly. Like now I'm wearing tracksuit but Pearl Jam t-shirt. Do chords count as rocker? Band tee's aren't as common for me any more....saves me a bundle at gigs:D I'd say you'd know I liked rock music if ya saw me based on dress though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Mushy wrote: »
    Eh, not overly. Like now I'm wearing tracksuit but Pearl Jam t-shirt. Do chords count as rocker? Band tee's aren't as common for me any more....saves me a bundle at gigs:D I'd say you'd know I liked rock music if ya saw me based on dress though.

Cords?!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

lord lucan wrote: »
    Cords?!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Whats wrong with that? Use them for multiple things, such as wearing casually or connecting my laptop to the plug:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

if you could instantly be a pro at any instrument... what instrument would you pick?

• Advertisement

Zombienosh wrote: »
    if you could instantly be a pro at any instrument... what instrument would you pick?

Oh the drums by a mile. Easily my favourite instrument to listen to, especially when used as another instrument, not just as backing to keep timing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

On the subject of drums..

Have you got a favourite drummer?

Iron Hide wrote: »
    On the subject of drums..

Have you got a favourite drummer?

Gavin Harrison(Porcupine Tree, etc.). End of. Does everything I said in last response, and more. Jazz afficionado, adds so much to all his bands. His creativity and instinct for what would sound good is unbeatable. One instance is Hatesong (Porcupine Tree) on their first dvd. The breakdown is incredible. Love the way he wets his finger and slides it up a tom to get a swishy zip effect, or the rim roll soon after. Unfortunately video not on youtube anymore. To back up my point, here be another song:

Hopefully meet him next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Righto, I think all the questions have been answered and so in the absence of any news ones, I'm going to close this thread and start the next one.

Thanks to everyone that submitted questions and to Mushy for answering them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement