Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

transferring data from one hard drive to another

• 05-10-2010 1:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭

hi guys

my wife is buyin me the new xbox 360 console for my birthday so im curious, can i transfer my profile, gamer score and saved game data from the old hard drive onto my new one?

thanks guy and sorry if this has been asked before

Daz

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,206 ✭✭✭maximoose

yessir. you can get a data transfer kit from microsoft if you ring up, or you can find them on ebay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

brilliant, thank you very much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Or you can use a USB drive if you have one lying around. I used it to transfer everything to me new 250GB Slim ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭Chrizfitz

or to save money buy a 4gb xbox rip your old hd out of its enclosure and stick it into your new xbox. Works a charm. I have a 24gb xbox slim and thats hows I likes its.

Advertisement