Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Republic of loose

Options
  • 05-10-2010 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

can you get in with student id? cause i left my driving license at home soo :/

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

I'm going to say no, since our crappy UCD cards don't have our date of birth on them (unless you're 17 when you first enter college :confused:).

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Siog-Alainn

At Delorentos last week, both my friend and I were only asked for our UCD ID, but our friend who was going as our guest was asked for proper ID.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭elgriff

If you have a student card with no DOB on it, then that means you are over 18 so you will get in

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

I'm going to say no, since our crappy UCD cards don't have our date of birth on them (unless you're 17 when you first enter college :confused:).

Ye if it doesn't say your age on it it means you are over 18. The bouncers know that.

Edit; Beaten to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Will they let in non-UCD people?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Yeahhh

okay guys so i can get in yeah?? thats alll i need to know :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Yeahhh wrote: »
    okay guys so i can get in yeah?? thats alll i need to know :D

As others have said, yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Why would you want to see Republic of Loose in the first place? They'll be back again after Christmas and will be as shit as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

El Siglo wrote: »
    Why would you want to see Republic of Loose in the first place? They'll be back again after Christmas and will be as shit as usual.

Thank you :)

ROL Should not exist >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 16,769 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Great band starting off, first two albums were decent. The third one a bit meh, but dear lord this is awful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Trilla wrote: »
    Great band starting off, first two albums were decent. The third one a bit meh, but dear lord this is awful

I hate them even more (if that was possible) after watching a minute and a half of that video. Awful, awful, awful band. I don't know why ents has them in the student bar every fucking year, and twice a year at that?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

I went to the student bar on Thursday and I went with an open mind because I know they have a few good songs. I didn't like them, they were poor and didn't put on that great of a show. I won't be in a rush to go and see them again that is for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,769 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

I hate them even more (if that was possible) after watching a minute and a half of that video. Awful, awful, awful band. I don't know why ents has them in the student bar every fucking year, and twice a year at that?

They did have some great songs in the first two albums - Mary Caine, Six Sober Sounds (backing track very similar to theme tune of taxi), Somebody screamed, I'm Greedy etc.

Since the third album they're slowly dying away, I won't be buying that 4th album

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

They were grand, the real problem was that there was no buses.:(

Advertisement