Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best use of street view I've seen so far

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

The video is really cool, all the pop ups work well. The street view thing is good, but it would be just as good without it.

I thought the song was a good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Maybe you didn't do it right...

type the address slowly - Full address, including county and country, and wait for it to give you a correct suggestion. When it finds it, the random videos will be videos of your address!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

steve06 wrote: »
    Maybe you didn't do it right...

type the address slowly - Full address, including county and country, and wait for it to give you a correct suggestion. When it finds it, the random videos will be videos of your address!

***resists urge to make sarcastic remark***

No, I did do it right, I saw my house and the surrounding area. I'm just saying the video would still be as good without the street view thing. I liked the way the tabs would just pop up showing different things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Advertisement