Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need to inform my bank after confirming a direct debit with car insurance company?

Options
  • 05-10-2010 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

as the title says

paid €500 deposit through laser and agreed monthly installments.

do I need to inform my bank to set this up? or will it be taken out with no hassle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Once you signed the Direct Debit mandate and the insurance company is going to send that to the bank you dont have to do anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Intox

I didnt sign anything as everything was done over the phone :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭matt70iu

Intox wrote: »
    I didnt sign anything as everything was done over the phone :confused:

Don't worry... I recently moved to quinn cuse I got a cheaper quote and paid by direct debit, deposit and then installments all done over the phone. It's all done electronically so you do not need to sign a mandate. Installments came out no problem, just make sure the money is there in your account when your insurance company applies for it:)

Advertisement