Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

north east beginner - getting started

Options
  • 05-10-2010 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

is there anywhere in the northeast to get started this time of year or are beginner sessions only held in summer? thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭NathanKingerlee

You should find beginner courses/sessions throughout the year. You could try Tollymore Centre - www.tollymore.com

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭lank

zac8 wrote: »
    is there anywhere in the northeast to get started this time of year or are beginner sessions only held in summer? thanks.

Plenty good clubs in the north east.
    Dundalk kayak club or my own Silverbridge, Drogheda- www.SBKC.ie
    the waters quite high on the Boyne at the moment, which will either put you off or expedite your learning curve! Sure, there's no time like the present :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Drop me a PM if your in the Dundalk area and interested. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭zac8

thanks for the replies lads. just booked a beginner course with the drogheda club so we'll see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

thanks for the replies lads. just booked a beginner course with the drogheda club so we'll see how it goes.

Let us know how your first time went :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭zac8

yomchi wrote: »
    Let us know how your first time went :)

it was excellent. :D i'll be going back for more soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

What did you cover?

Advertisement