Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks lads

Options
  • 05-10-2010 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to those who helped me out on my first trip to the lane. Thanks to Hatch for the tickets, to Mullo for meeting me at the airport and helping us with trains and taxis and thanks to Yiddo59 for directions to the hotel.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭yiddo59

kakee wrote: »
    Just wanted to say a quick thank you to those who helped me out on my first trip to the lane. Thanks to Hatch for the tickets, to Mullo for meeting me at the airport and helping us with trains and taxis and thanks to Yiddo59 for directions to the hotel.

you're welcome. First trip and a win how bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

First trip and a win how bad

I know!! Didn't look too good in the first half though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

yeah the lads here are great for tips and advice.

its nice to be able to aska question and get advice based on previous experience

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

No probs mate, anytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

No probs mate. Was good to meet you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement