Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Weavers!!

Options
  • 05-10-2010 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Any body been in since its reopened very intrested to hear what its like?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

When was the opening?
    As far as I know, they are STILL doing it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭blingrhino

advertised as open in that essentials drogheda magazine

Will have to check that out.
    Is there a date in it as regards opening?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Walked past it yesterday, its still boreded up. Unless thats the look its going for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

heard the owner is a complete gangster.

Apparantly the tiler for the bathrooms was asked to buy all the stuff himself and instead of getting paid he would get a share of profit over the next 3 years

• Advertisement

ssmith6287 wrote: »

Apparantly the tiler for the bathrooms was asked to buy all the stuff himself and instead of getting paid he would get a share of profit over the next 3 years
    Possibly the usual daft Drogheda gossip.

The owner is a woman that lives in a (known) certain Drogheda estate by the way - and she never appeared to me, to be/behave as one!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 disc79

looks really well , bathrooms are really Funky? .. I know they had problems with the fire officer but i think they are all cleared up now and they are just waiting for the license to go through..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭ingen

Biggins wrote: »
    Possibly the usual daft Drogheda gossip.

The owner is a woman that lives in a (known) certain Drogheda estate by the way - and she never appeared to me, to be/behave as one!

Biggins is right, ...a well liked person.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 doneski

I think you'll find that the owner is a well respected and liked publican in the town. You should also know that she leased the pub to the person that is doing it up! Get your facts right!

doneski wrote: »
    I think you'll find that the owner is a well respected and liked publican in the town. You should also know that she leased the pub to the person that is doing it up! Get your facts right!

Erm I believe the word "apparantly" would kinf of mean that its street talk or gossip, maybe you should read things properly before you run you mouth!!

Oh thats good, I can't wait for it to open, West Street is missing some good quality pubs :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Did I spot a for sale sign on Redz recently?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Drogheda_Lad

Hope this place works, Its a key location.....; Whack a few dancin poles in there aswell and your laufin !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

Erm I believe the word "apparantly" would kinf of mean that its street talk or gossip, maybe you should read things properly before you run you mouth!!

And maybe you should stop posting 'gossip and street talk' on a public forum without finding out if there's any truth to the rumour first.
    Small minded malicious gossip is of no use to anyone and reflects badly on the person spreading it imo.
    What you posted is defamation of character against a person who is both respected and honest.....gangster indeed! :rolleyes:
    Shame on you!

CPL 593H

whats the difference between me saying I heard this and you saying you heard the 747 was a bit dated :p

What I said was true :p

CPL 593H

but you said you heard so you didnt know for certain, no difference!!

I do know for certain, I googled for information and interior photos of the plane.
    And it's a 757 not a 747.

CPL 593H

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

All, please dont post unsubstantiated rumours on the boards.

ssmith6287, personal abuse will not be tolerated.

personal abuse?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Was in there last night for a pint. Didn't stay for another one. Would have stayed if the music was a bit better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Was my post removed? :confused:

Advertisement