Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanderlei "the axe murder" Silva Dublin Seminar in October

• 05-10-2010 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

MMA Lucan presents: Wanderlei "the axe murder" Silva Dublin Seminar on October 13th 2010 @ Stewarts Sports Centre. There will only be 100 places availabe to meet and train with the legend.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Moved from SD&MA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,506 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

ugh, disgusted I won't get to go to this.
    wp MMA Lucan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 MMA Man

Shame you cant attend Mellor.

Still few places left if anyone else is interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 DAGEROUSDAVE

Any places left and how much is it Mr Brain?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭wow exuberant

Is there any Spaces left and how much exactly? and What time is it on at?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 MMA Man

There are still places available. €100 per person. Stewarts Sports Centre, Palmerstown. the event will start at 7pm.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=111764388878443

• Registered Users Posts: 8,606 ✭✭✭lawrencesummers

Am i wong to think that going to a seminar with 100 other people is going to be very overcrowded, and paying €100 for the privilidge of seeing someone through a crowd is a savage waste of money?

is this guy really getting close to 10k for a nights work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I can't make Wednesday Night at all, but still wanted to meet my fav ever MMA fighter, so i found out th person (Nicola Middleton) who is advertising and organising his tour. I sent her a FB message and explained that i couldn't make it, and as je was in Southampton the next day, was he going to be on the FlyBe flight to there as i live 2 mins from airport, this is the response i got

Hi after Dublin we are travelling down to Cork as Southampton as been cancelled.

You can have a 15 minute personal appearance photograph and autograph for £100 after Dublin if you like as we don't accept people just approaching him for pictures.

Nicola

That's 120fcukin euro, is she having a laugh.

So i ticket to the seminar is 100euro (that i can't make) but 120 for a pic and auto? That really is extracting the urine

Advertisement