Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get my car serviced?

Options
  • 05-10-2010 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Can any recommend a good reliable garage that wont rip me off?

I refuse to go to advance pitstop, other than that I am open to all suggestions.

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

Wel depending on your problem... their is a fella i go to on O'Brien Rd he's up beside Peugeot garage drive up to the top of that Rd...
    I forget his name but he's well known Cheap & all the taxi's use him too...

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

Devoys Garage are V good, MJB Motors on the Burrin Rd/Paupish Lane, Jimmy Candy on the Hacketstown Road second house on right hand side after Roundabout with little "Dolmen" on it,

Would stay away from MD's TBH massive over charging going on there..

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭foundry

Chose Devoys garage in the end. Have it booked in for next monday, €140. Will update when I have it back.

Others are offering a service for €99 but I feel I'll get my moneys worth with Devoys... Fingers crossed anyway!!!

Advertisement