Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single room available in Ranelagh! E350 per month!

Options
  • 05-10-2010 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hey dudes, spare single room available in Ranelagh for E350 per month, its a small and cosy flat and she does the job nicely! Its just 5-10 mins cycle to UCD, 2 mins walk from bus stops to bring you to city centre or UCD, 5 mins walk from the luas stop which is dead handy for getting to the city centre or to dundrum etc. The house has microwave, electric oven and hob, upc/ntl and an open fire (DING DING DING), I myself have broadband which your free to use whenever;). Just two harmless lads living here at the mo, both 2nd year students attending ucd, we're up for going out, having a few pints and a laugh or leaving you to your studies or whatever. If anyone is interested lemme know and we'll go from there, cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Improbable

With a name like jripper, I'm not so sure anyone should take you up on it... :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

cough.. You do realise your previous thread about being evicted from accommodation is in your post history?

Super stalker man away

Advertisement