Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Cork before you die.

Options
  • 05-10-2010 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

or on a stag do.

OK, GO!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Call an ambulance?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

get the hell outa the place?
    that's my plan

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Me too Bogger, it'll be a few years before I do though. The joys of repayments on loans :)

Really on topic though? Not a whole lot. Same stag stuff you'll get anywhere, clay pigeon shooting, karting, archery, quad biking, pubs, strip clubs, more pubs, nightclubs, fast food outlets, dancing in the fountain. That's about it. Exciting eh??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Me too Bogger, it'll be a few years before I do though. The joys of repayments on loans :)

Really on topic though? Not a whole lot. Same stag stuff you'll get anywhere, clay pigeon shooting, karting, archery, quad biking, pubs, strip clubs, more pubs, nightclubs, fast food outlets, dancing in the fountain. That's about it. Exciting eh??

You forgot about when they do all that run down the pana naked as the day you were born at around 4am..:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,899 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

-Corkie- wrote: »
    You forgot about when they do all that run down the pana naked as the day you were born at around 4am..:D

typical saturday night so:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

get the hell back to the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Call in to the "Hi B" to hear yer man play the electronic piano!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭google faps

What if you're not a student/knacker?
    What could you do then?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

pee on the blarney stone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

to get this back on track....Art gallery? Opera House?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

The Paws wrote: »
    to get this back on track....Art gallery? Opera House?

Wow, I'd love to go on a Stag night with you :pac: Afterwards a spot of cricket, and lashing and lashings of ginger beer??

Huge party in one of the penthouse suites in The Clarion, by huge party I mean me, loads of cigars and about 30 hotties in various outfits from French Maid to Secretary, stockings and suspenders and whatnot :pac: :pac: :pac: I'm not into drugs but the 30 laydees I refer to can snort coke off my k*** if they are so inlcined :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

RoverJames wrote: »
    Huge party in one of the penthouse suites in The Clarion, by huge party I mean me, loads of cigars and about 30 hotties in various outfits from French Maid to Secretary, stockings and suspenders and whatnot :pac: :pac: :pac: I'm not into drugs but the 30 laydees I refer to can snort coke off my k*** if they are so inlcined :D

Can i come, i wont dress up or snort anything off ya tho:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

join dancin dave on pana for a dance...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

RoverJames wrote: »

knee??? wow, sexy.

Advertisement