Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Print some comic covers to frame

Options
  • 05-10-2010 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi,

Does anyone know where on the web I can download(To Print)/buy some comic book covers. I would like to frame some (A4 size or 20cmX25cm) to hang. I can't find any ones that are of a high enough quality that don't look slightly Blurred.
    looking for some classic DC/Vertigo/Marvel ones, or 2000ad (Slaine, Zenith etc...)

Any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

find the name of the artist... alot of them have personal website that they put artwork up on...sometimes cover art without the cover titles etc...worth checking out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 KiraChilcott

I just printed my most favorite series (French fantasy Thorgal) in some printing company ( http://www.mixam.co.uk/products/brochure-printing )
    But I must say after printing it doesn't look as good as original :/

• Registered Users Posts: 29,816 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

O'Mahony's books store in Limerick are selling some great Comic book cover prints, mostly Marvel that I saw and all 1'st issues like 1st Spiderman comic and Hulk I think. You can by small and large versions. No frame but I'm sure a print shop would sort ya. Large was 22 quid as well which is very reasonable.

Advertisement