Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Career Guidance!

• 05-10-2010 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi,

Just to let anyone know who is interested this week I will be getting a lot of information about careers so if there is any career that you are interested in let me know and all find out as much information as I can about that career in terms of Brief Description , Personal Attributes , Qualifications required , Pay and also a lot more. I will then send it to your e-mail address for you to print it out.

Don't hesitate to ask me any further questions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

That's very nice of you!
    Would you be able to see if you can get info on Occupational Therapy? I'll PM you my email address if you do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 paddy140

Cydoniac wrote: »
    That's very nice of you!
    Would you be able to see if you can get info on Occupational Therapy? I'll PM you my email address if you do.

That is no problem at all. If you pm your email address ill have it sent to you this time tomorrow.

If there is anything else please don't hesitate to ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Thanks, just got your email. Really fantastic stuff :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

Architecture, Teaching (Woodwork and TG) and Psychology :D

Thanks! Email address is in my profile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Cathald04

Hi i would appreciate information on Medical Physics and Biochemistry
    Thanks in advance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Anything you can let me have on:

Music Production
    Art, both commercial and fine.

Both very broad descriptions I realise but anything would be much appreciated. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Anything on psychology, music or food science? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Shane101

Accountancy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Graphic Design or similar (i.e. Digital Media)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 leeds87

right this is probably not the correct thread to be posting in but i cant start a new thread lately because i have left than 25 posts. Anyway im currently in 4th year biotechnology in cit and iv always been interested in forensic science and we did a module in 2nd year. im just wondering does anybody have any info on jobs in the garda crime lab in dublin such as recruitment process, workload, salary etc. i know its a public sector job but thats about it. i also got a bit of info from google but would like to know if anybody has detailed info. any replies appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Medicine?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 jessychan!

Hello!..Could you possibly send me the information on occupational therapy and maybe speech and language therapy if you have any info on it.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Cluster92

hey paddy im hoping to do bio- pharmaceutical science in galway next year, any chance of a bit of info on future careers if you can? Thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 4 TinTin88

paddy140 wrote: »
    Hi,

Just to let anyone know who is interested this week I will be getting a lot of information about careers so if there is any career that you are interested in let me know and all find out as much information as I can about that career in terms of Brief Description , Personal Attributes , Qualifications required , Pay and also a lot more. I will then send it to your e-mail address for you to print it out.

Don't hesitate to ask me any further questions.

Hi Paddy,

Have been searching for this topic for ages, over the internet and can not find anything.

I am currently a conference and banqueting coordinator in a 3* dublin city centre hotel and i am in the process of negotiating a pay rise, would you have any info on the average pay for a conference coordinator in the hospitality industry? Currently I earn minimum wage!

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

You're unlikely to get an answer in a thread that's two years old and in the Leaving Cert forum to boot!!

Perhaps try posting in the Work & Jobs forum? :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement