Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good pub grub, Dundalk border area.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Was it my post about the Sportsbowl Neacy? Deleted it because made an arse of meself and linked to sportsbowl up north!:o

The bar in the Sportsbowl is alright with the carvary, good day out for the kids aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

Dunny! wrote: »
    Was it my post about the Sportsbowl Neacy? Deleted it because made an arse of meself and linked to sportsbowl up north!:o

The bar in the Sportsbowl is alright with the carvary, good day out for the kids aswell.

awh that makes more sense now... I followed the link and I was scratching my head wondering why I hadn't heard about the quad bikes at the sports bowl. Same logo. Kinda confusing!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

Dunny! wrote: »

personally i wouldnt go near the sportsbowl, much better places about

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

Murphy's pub and restuarant, Meigh, Co Armagh.A little bit out of the way, but very nice for food, it's also a "proper" pub.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meigh

I would recommend this as well, it's not really out of the way only 5 mins off the motorway. In Dundalk town then for kids the Sportsbowl is fine and equipped for children.

Advertisement