Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom T shirts help!

Options
  • 05-10-2010 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hey everyone

My band and I are looking to get some cheap tshirts printed to give away free at some gigs as a promotional thing. We really dont want to spend much more than 100 euro but we want to get as many tshirts as possible ranging from Small to X-Large (25 t shirts per size?)

We are looking to have a black tshirt with the band logo on the front. 1 colour white logo.

Because we are going to be giviing them away for free we want to have them made for the least ammount of money per shirt.

Can anyone give us advice, or the names of some companys?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭eurokev

Not a hope my friend, Your talking at least €10 for a very basic print. As soon as you bring a logo into it prices just go up. I would be suprised if you got 4 t-shirts for this amount. Look at something simpler like a keyring or lighter or something but they probably wouldnt go to the bother for a hundred quid. Tried to get t shirts done last year for a soccer team.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ShamFeen

Check out Fizzylolly new company

http://www.fizzylolly.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭dasium

eurokev wrote: »
    Not a hope my friend, Your talking at least €10 for a very basic print. As soon as you bring a logo into it prices just go up. I would be suprised if you got 4 t-shirts for this amount. Look at something simpler like a keyring or lighter or something but they probably wouldnt go to the bother for a hundred quid. Tried to get t shirts done last year for a soccer team.

Think what he's looking for is achievable, esp if he's only using one colour on the print... for tee's cost in the region 2.50 to 3e...
    http://www.xamax.ie/50-t-shirts-offers/50-coloured-t-shirt-offer-inc-1-colour-print/0/1/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

dasium wrote: »
    Think what he's looking for is achievable, esp if he's only using one colour on the print... for tee's cost in the region 2.50 to 3e...
    http://www.xamax.ie/50-t-shirts-offers/50-coloured-t-shirt-offer-inc-1-colour-print/0/1/

That site has a minimum order of 50 shirts which works out at 133 euro without shipping and print costs. If the OP is looking to print 25 of the main sizes say S, M, L, XL they are looking at much closer to the region of 250euro then then 100.

You can see about sourcing really cheap shirts online from overseas but could get caught on customs charges and shipping costs if not careful and look into printing your image yourself, if it's just one colour that's a pretty basic silkscreen set up but it's still going to cost more then 100 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭dasium

ztoical wrote: »
    That site has a minimum order of 50 shirts which works out at 133 euro without shipping and print costs. If the OP is looking to print 25 of the main sizes say S, M, L, XL they are looking at much closer to the region of 250euro then then 100.

You can see about sourcing really cheap shirts online from overseas but could get caught on customs charges and shipping costs if not careful and look into printing your image yourself, if it's just one colour that's a pretty basic silkscreen set up but it's still going to cost more then 100 euro.

your right it will come well over the 100e mark but the price quoted does include a single colour print (which the OP mentioned was all he needed) and also think you can mix sizes to make up the 50 Tee's... no clue about transport costs...
    Still a lot cheaper than the 10e a pop the 2nd poster mentioned... and I'm sure if he shops around there prob is even cheaper...

• Advertisement
Advertisement