Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bought a phone from vodafone - can i return it?

Options
  • 05-10-2010 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭

hi all.

bought a phone from vodafone today. won't mention make or model.

suffice to say don't like it - stupid me for making a rash decision. still have the receipt but obviously it's been opened and charged once.

can i return the phone and get my money back?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,675 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

who_ru wrote: »
    hi all.

bought a phone from vodafone today. won't mention make or model.

suffice to say don't like it - stupid me for making a rash decision. still have the receipt but obviously it's been opened and charged once.

can i return the phone and get my money back?

online, or in a store?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

bought it today in store, the bloody thing won't charge via the mains, i have to hook it up to the laptop to charge it, there's no way i can put up with that for the next year or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭macjohn

who_ru wrote: »
    bought it today in store, the bloody thing won't charge via the mains, i have to hook it up to the laptop to charge it, there's no way i can put up with that for the next year or two.

If it wont charge then its not working properly so there will be no prob in taking it back (once they check, charger connected properly etc) will just replace it with working model of the exact same phone

If as mentioned in first post that you just dont like it then they will probably take it back once you have all the packaging etc, but if nothing wrong with it they dont have to, but most places do as a gesture of goodwill

Advertisement