Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Costume Ideas for a group

Options
  • 05-10-2010 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi

There are about ten of us going to a Halloween party and we wanted to go in costume as a group there's five girls five guys in the group! last year we went as a box of crayons so want to try and do something original this year but we are running out of ideas and time!!! please if you have any suggestions let me know!!!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

One I was thinking of earlier this year was Zombie Disney Princes and Princesses. You just buy the following costumes:
    Snow White
    Belle
    Ariel
    Jasmine
    Pochantos
    Alice in Wonderland
    Cinderella
    Prince Charming x 2 (just say one of them is Eric from the Little Mermaid)
    Aladdin
    Beast
    Mad Hatter
    etc.
    And then rip them a bit and add fake wounds and lots of blood...looks really good if you are in a group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Delicate_Dlite

DNA?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

My reply didnt go up earlier pants...

You could do something like a scene.. Lets say pick a scene from a well known Horror movie..I was going to say the Shower scene in Physco but that leaves one girl in a pretty naked poistion...But take that for example, one person goes as the shower curtain, one as the person holding the knife you can see where i am going with this and then when ye all come together the scene is re-inacted..Wall-a

Or could go as a scary circus group of clowns....Or one person be the ring master and the rest the minons...ALl scary of course

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

skittles for ten pin bowling.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭wicklowdub

The Green party

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Tampons? Fairly simple one to pull off, all you really need are those rolls of cotton wool to wrap yourselves in. (& a little rope for the obvious).

Or how about the flying Elvises from Honeymoon in Vegas ? Nothing funnier than ten Elvis impersonators all trying to out-pelvic trust each other.

iMax wrote: »
    Tampons? Fairly simple one to pull off, all you really need are those rolls of cotton wool to wrap yourselves in. (& a little rope for the obvious).

Or how about the flying Elvises from Honeymoon in Vegas ? Nothing funnier than ten Elvis impersonators all trying to out-pelvic trust each other.

Thats a bit ming Tampons, you must be male :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 TheCostumeShop.ie: David

Milly,

have you checked out our site or our blog? you might get some ideas from there to help you get some creative costumes sorted out for Halloween :)

Hey David

Ah sure it tisnt me who needs the costume its Clairehig, I am all for make and do..But I will have a look thank you for the link..Sorry I did not realise ye accepted Laser which is great..I have managed so long without a credit card I refuse to get one..

Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 TheCostumeShop.ie: David

No Problem Milly, i hear ya on the Lazer card i'm still thankful i've avoided a credit card so far :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭emzibob

you could go as tetris blocks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

A few of my friends are gonna try and go as the Chillian miners. why don't you go as the chilian miners, get a Chilian flag put some dirt under your nails and get some high vis jackets and hard hats. The girls could be your wives and mistresses they could wear hard hats too!

Advertisement