Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Full Tower Case needed

Options
  • 05-10-2010 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi all,

Looking to upgrade the old PC again and want to start with a new case. Basically want a Full Tower which has all if not most of the following specs:

Carry Handles
    Preferably 120mm fan slots
    A nice side panel with a window
    Price range up to £150 (sterling) thereabouts
    And generally quite a good looking case

Thanks again
    Baz

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Well, there's the Cosmos... then there's the Cosmos... or maybe, the Cosmos :o:pac:

What can I say, carry-handles are deeply unfashionable nowadays! :o:p

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭BazMcG

Thanks, i looked at the Cosmos S and it looks sweet, i would want it in black with a nice window on the side. but yeah thanks thats me sorted

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Fairly sure there are Cossie variants with side windows and many of those are adapted to take 120mm*2*2 fan grids in place of optional 200/230mm fans ;) Not sure if those ones are quite inside your budget though! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

Just get some drawer handles from homebase or B&Q or something and add your own handles to the case of your chosing :) I'm sure you can modify something up :)

Advertisement