Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone 4 is it worith it?

Options
  • 05-10-2010 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

Sorry if something similar has been posted already i've ad a good look through and can't find anything.

Looking at getting the ipone 4 used a couple of them and find them brilliant but are they that good after you've had them and use them every day?

Are there any better alternatives bearing in mind its an everyday phone and size and other thing. I'm quite techy minded so a shiny interface isnt everything but would prefer it.

What operators would you go with. I'm on vodafone at the moment and the 45euro plan seems to suit. Is 3 any good its a bit cheaper and theres more options and minutes/ data

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

having never owned an iphone(due to it's many shortcomings), i can say, in my opinion, no. However, if you go to the iphone forum and check out the "iphone4, is it worth it" thread, there's lots of yes's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

As the advert goes "This changes everything... again"

There's no other phone in town TBH. The phone is so easy to use, acts like a blackberry, intergrates with iTunes and the App Store and so on.

Personally, it has changed the way I think about a phone. Yep, fair enough there are serious contenders out there but none of them have the same usefulness as the iPhone. I would strongly recommend you get one. 3 have the better price plans at present.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Sorry if something similar has been posted already i've ad a good look through and can't find anything.

Thats cause iPhone threads are discussed in the Apple forum: > http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1176

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement