Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 11 error on ps3

Options
  • 05-10-2010 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi i bought fifa 11 yesterday and it wouldn't play at all i brought it back today and swapped it for a new 1 and that 1 isn't working either it keeps giving me an error code of 80010514,every other game works except dis 1....:confused:

has this happened to anyone else or has any1 any suggestions???

thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

A bit of research on the net and it aint looking good for you mate. When's the last time you tried another game in your PS3. Seems to be some sort of hardware failure...possibly your blu ray drive is about to kick the bucket. Give Sony a call and they'll tell you exactly what the fault is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jakealtezza

thanks for the reply..i tried a few games after it and they all work fine i rang sony and they said to restore the whole system so i did that and still no joy so now iv none of my saved games and still no fifa..
    looks like il just have to do with out i have been looking forward to playing it for ages to:mad:
    i have the first 60 gig kind of ps3 would that have anything to do with it :confused:
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Mind boggling. Have you updated your PS3 to the latest firmware?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jakealtezza

yup every thing is up to date and theres no other problems other then fifa.i dont know what to do with it now:confused:

Advertisement