Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween dilema!!

Options
  • 05-10-2010 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi guys, Ive been invited to a party at halloween which, naturally is fancy dress. The only problem is that Im skint these days and really cant afford to hire a costume. I have a black dress, Im just wondering would it be possible to get accessories to make it into a vampire or witch type outfit?? What would I need? Ive never been to a fancy dress, Im really not into halloween or that, so have no idea what to do!! Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Moved from F&A.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Kelda09

Ooops!! Sorry, I didnt even know about this forum. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

ok so at the moment the 2 euro stores are all doing vampire make up sets for €2. or you could get a witches makeup set and a hat and a broom ans you are still only looking at spending €6!!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Kelda09

thanks Giddybootz! Why the hell do some people insist on dressing up!! Dont they realise the hassle it causes me ;):P Im now going to go and just attack any 2euro store I find :)

Advertisement