Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Differences between Ps3 & 360 in SSFIV

Options
  • 05-10-2010 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

Been playin ssf4 on the ps3 over the last few week (not by choice, 2nd xbox has shagged up on me and i aint forkin out another few hundred quid) and tbh i find it to be a poor mans xbox live. I find it twice as hard to find a match, harder again to find a match with a good connection, majority are red or yellow with the odd green (both consoles are connected up the same btw to 20mb broadband and the ps3 is on the right nat settings). The save times seem alot more noticeable with them just after a fight and straight after that again when it brings you back to the network screen, feels like your pressing x forever just to get on with it. Honestly seems like your fighting the console to get a few proper matches in.

pissed cos its the only access to the game i have now haha :pac:

Anyway, does anyone that has both have other experiences between the two? Which you find better?

If theres any ps3 regulars id appreciate a good few sessions of endless as i think ive lost all patience with finding games on ranked. PS3 Tag is RobbKnoll.

Also i looked through the threads and didnt see one like this so sorry if there is and i missed it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I'm in the exact same situation for the moment. I've only ever found a series of random matches once after 2 weeks of attempts.
    I'll gladly pay for a LIVE sub after being forced to use the PSN. XD

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I only play BlazBlue CS on my PS3 tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

PS3 is much better......................................................................at being rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

I have both and I can say that xbox is better but i dont think by much, Theres still a lot of players on ps3 just not many Irish. majority on ps3 are uk and french. Xbox is better but psn isnt that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

I was the same. Confined to PS3 then moved to PC in Vanilla and then knew I would have to get an xbox for the launch of Super which I'm glad I did cuz psn was diabolical by comparison.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Xbox Live has more players, so finding games can be a bit quicker and it does seem to load slightly faster, but I never had a problem with PSN.

Only bought an xbox so I can get in on the nightly lobbies that were always being talked about in IRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Only bought an xbox so I can get in on the nightly lobbies that were always being talked about in IRC.

First Rule!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I play on both and I can find people on PSN fine, you just need to create the lobbies.

That said, PSN doesn't stand up to XBL.

Advertisement