Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For me

Options
  • 05-10-2010 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Want to start this so I can get some extra motovation!
    Started today in the gym did a light work out

15 minutes on the treadmill

45 mins weight training (on machienes)

shoulders,biceps,chest

Fineshed off with on skywalker 10 minutes with high heart rate.

Didnt bring a notepad so will try and have more details next sesion.

Food:Lunch sandwhich:ham onions and half a banana.also had one large coffee and one small one
    I had some potatoes,pork chops onions and some chilli for dinner ,few glasses of ginger ale and few pringles.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 canadaguy

Got rained off so got up late.
    Went to the gym at 1 for about an hour.

Had a sandwhich half an hour before ham tomatoes onions and half a
    banana.
    Did 12 minutes on treadmill heart rate was over 180,a minute each for warm up and warm down,then went straight to the air walker for 15 minutes keep my heart rate at 180 at level 7 then 5 minutes at level 9 .I warmed down for 2 mins.

Did some weights
    chest press 3* 10 at 130kg and did 5 at 150
    arm curl 10* 45 and 3 * 80
    not sure name of machiene but it was for chet and triceps did 3 sets not sure of weight tho.

really need to get a notepad or something.Update with what I had to eat.

re

if anyone has any thoughts or advice what ever it is let me know

Didnt do anything last two days but work,did alot at work and arms are sore.Back on it tomorrow.

Advertisement