Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT's lack of communication!

Options
  • 05-10-2010 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

On Thursdays i have a break from 2-4. i have a class at 4-6 . So the last 2 thursdays i've waited around for 2 hours for a lecturer that didnt turn up. No email sent to us, no notice on the classroom door, no notice on webcourses or webex.

So my friend contacts dit through email and this is the response...
    Hi all, just to keep you informed; we do not currently have a lecturer in Regulatory Framework and we are recruiting and interviewing today and Monday. Once a lecturer has been appointed we will inform you of the lecture start and if there are any changes to the schedule.
    Please bear with us for a week.

Are they fcuking serious?! They havent even got a lecturer for the subject, and they never told us. :mad:

The "just to keep you informed" part is a laugh cause we emailed them first!

Now how could they not tell us this? How long would it have taken to send us an email, seriously. :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,414 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Hello, International Business and Languages student.
    I heard today, Tuesday, that they were holding interviews then.

However, that's hear'say.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭darragh16

College is a ****hole, I havent had Labs for three weeks yet and looks like no sign of improving!

Have you been down to the SU and told them the situation?

Advertisement