Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert holiday 2011

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Gordon Gecko

Take it from an embittered repeat student: the LC holiday is never the booze fuelled sex romp that stories make it out to be. I found that Oxegen was better than my own soujourn to Napa - still got sunburnt, still got drunk but found living in a tent in Punchestown to be far cleaner and more hygeinic than the any island I have visited in the Aegean ;) That said though, the Greeks and Cypriots etc. were far easier to understand than my Cork neighbours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭kildareman09

thinking of gathering few mates together and heding off down to tramore for a week den back up for oxegen is anyone else going to tramore or have any info on wheres best to stay and all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭DaveMur1

Avoid Tramore if you can at all , I live fairly close & I don't even go their with mates ,it's a proper s***hole to be honest go to oxygen though definitely it's unreal!

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

Post Leaving Cert-er advice...OXEGEN!

Me and my friends all went to oxegen after the exams and it was, gods honestly, the best 5 days of my life. Didn't cost that much, maybe about €250+100=€350 and it is well well worth the money.

We're going to Santa Ponsa this summer for our "leaving cert holiday" and we're so glad we did it now, we all have jobs so money to pay for somewhere that isn't a total kip and we're all 18 now so no fake IDs!

Hope ye all enjoy whatever ye end up doing ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Nightshifter

going to crete for two weeks in may and two weeks in july and two weeks august
    dont get ripped off flying from dublin or cork.....booked through belfast with flythomascook and thomson holidays direct and literally half price each time even allowing for sterling and travel to the north

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

going to crete for two weeks in may and two weeks in july and two weeks august
    dont get ripped off flying from dublin or cork.....booked through belfast with flythomascook and thomson holidays direct and literally half price each time even allowing for sterling and travel to the north

... In May?!

Advertisement