Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't think i got my free meteor calls and texts,Meteor Billpay?

Options
  • 05-10-2010 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭

Hi guys probably been posted here before but i changed to smart 35 on monday from meteor PAYG and the guy in CPW said i'll get free calls and texts to meteor.

I've been checking my balance and it seems to be going down when i ring or texts meteor people( 100% sure there with meteor).

Does it take a few days to kick in, or will i contact them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

if u just ported it could take a couple of days but give meteor a ring to be on the safe side, cos if it doesnt go through before your billing cycle it could be a month before u get them! it dosent normally happen but like i said just in case

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Its a bit of a problem with meteor, loads of people having the same issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Ugh hate ringing meteor:mad:

Number still 1905 for billpay, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

yep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

They have a forum and email too if youd rather not call.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Thanks guys . In the end i went to CPW and told them . They rang the meteor rep and was told it could take up to 10 days for it kick in , and that it's on my account

Advertisement