Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got an o2 sim years ago at oxegen, want to know what the pin is.

Options
  • 05-10-2010 11:36pm

It's not on the card which the sim came in. I tried 0000 which didn't work. Any ideas on how I can find out the pin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Its probably cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You can get the PUK code on in the online account

Davy wrote: »
    You can get the PUK code on in the online account

When I tried to set up an online account it asks me for a verification number which would be texted to my phone. Which I can't really do since I can't turn the phone on with the sim in.

I hope it's not canceled, only kept it because the number was pretty cool :)
    If there's no other option I'll see what my options are in an o2 store tomorrow; was just wondering if there were any options that could be done here and now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

O2 or their tech team can prob recover the puk if you provide sim number and verify ownership.

Given you say its years ago id suggest youve lost the number at this stage and youre wasting your time.

No harm in trying i guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭flipall

I think a number is recycled if not used in six months..

• Advertisement

No worries lads, I'm just gonna head in to an o2 place in a few mins.
    Thanks for the help anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

flipall wrote: »
    I think a number is recycled if not used in six months..

Deactivated for after 6 months, still allocated for another 6 months and can be reactivated in this time before going back in to the pot

Advertisement