Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I bring my Russian girl to live in Ireland?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭CCCP

Easy to judge , I'm sure He has his reasons. Sometimes relationships arent clear cut, and things can be messy, Its called life, give him a break.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

In Soviet Russia, men are treated better than women!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 CaptainMeerkat

mardi....

if u read the opening post instead of correcting my spelling - you would notice that I know this Russian girl for quite a while now and not a few months; and as CCCP says, there is a whole story that is irrelevant to this topic and anybody else but those involved. I don't need an analysis of my life, just the know-how to change certain parts!

@superinfinity...check your grammar... 'Soviet Russia...are...' in same sentence doesn't work since 1991

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭MardiB

CCCP wrote: »
    Easy to judge , I'm sure He has his reasons. Sometimes relationships arent clear cut, and things can be messy, Its called life, give him a break.

Not really, he is stringing a longterm girlfrind along for 6 months. that's not cool, as he seems by this thread anyway serious about his russian girl. God I hope he is planning on moving with her to the same locality as his unbeknowing soon to be ex:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭MardiB

mardi....

if u read the opening post instead of correcting my spelling - you would notice that I know this Russian girl for quite a while now and not a few months; and as CCCP says, there is a whole story that is irrelevant to this topic and anybody else but those involved. I don't need an analysis of my life, just the know-how to change certain parts!

@superinfinity...check your grammar... 'Soviet Russia...are...' in same sentence doesn't work since 1991

Meerkat, If they know about each other, well then you have my sincerest apologies. If thet don't then I think you are out of order. You called yourself an ass$%le in one post, so I doubt It's the former. It would be better by phone than to string a girl along you are not interested in IMO

• Advertisement

MardiB wrote: »
    Meerkat, If they know about each other, well then you have my sincerest apologies. If thet don't then I think you are out of order. You called yourself an ass$%le in one post, so I doubt It's the former. It would be better by phone than to string a girl along you are not interested in IMO

one knows about the other one, so I guess I'm a bum cheek only :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Has she any sisters or friends?

I once had three Russians in the one night, black they were, so smooth .. you'd never get better Irish head.

God bless you Arthur.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

Mail order bride.....stick a stamp on her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

old_aussie wrote: »
    Mail order bride.....stick a stamp on her

LOL :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

according to this thread in after hours we are going to have the coldest winter ever, so wait a few months for the place to freeze over, buy a sleigh, get some dogs (or reindeer) and you will have a lovely romantic trip over the frozen tundra of northern Europe to Ireland....... sorted

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

OP , buy a company off the shelf. Not expensive, you are only buying the name. Company then hires her on a long term contract, she gets working visa, you date her and then marry her.

http://www.thecompanywarehouse.co.uk/buy-a-company-name.asp

Make sure contract is just long enough to decide if you want her around but short enough for visa to run out if you need her shipped back free of charge.

I know this for other reasons than the OP's query.

Kasabian wrote: »
    OP , buy a company off the shelf. Not expensive, you are only buying the name. Company then hires her on a long term contract, she gets working visa, you date her and then marry her.

http://www.thecompanywarehouse.co.uk/buy-a-company-name.asp

Make sure contract is just long enough to decide if you want her around but short enough for visa to run out if you need her shipped back free of charge.

I know this for other reasons than the OP's query.

thanks kasabian for the information. The thought had crossed my mind briefly but I'm sure one would create a big headache with the Registrar of Companies etc etc, as well as the actual need to file accounts showing income/expenditure, as well as tax paid to an employee who I won't actually be paying...

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Hasmunch

PTO wrote: »
    You'd have to pay tax on her
    I thought it was VRT......

Ah yes.... vagina registration tax

Needs to be paid on all imported models

Advertisement