Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

contract in t1, but had to apply for t2

Options
  • 06-10-2010 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hi all

im contract in t1, and was told i had to apply for same job in t2, under lower pay, as contract in t1 up shortly.

i didnt get job in t2, stupid i know, as already doing the same job, where do i stand now.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

if your contract is up then its up, the lower pay issue is for you to accecpt or refuse because its a brand new contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 calvinstar

if your contract is up then its up, the lower pay issue is for you to accecpt or refuse because its a brand new contract.

thanks, but alot more complicated than that, contract stated would be made permanent depending on whether daa got t2, which they have,

how can i not be suitable for t2, when i have excellent record, and working in t1, doesnt add up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

I'm not sure if this is a stupid question but what are T1 and T2?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭skibum

Dublin airport, terminal1, and the soon to be opened terminal 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

calvinstar wrote: »
    thanks, but alot more complicated than that, contract stated would be made permanent depending on whether daa got t2, which they have,

how can i not be suitable for t2, when i have excellent record, and working in t1, doesnt add up

have you brought this point to their attention or was it just said verbally?

• Advertisement
Advertisement