Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RMA

Options
  • 06-10-2010 12:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Who's the best company to post through? Will they package it for me? I've never sent anything myself so any tips on this process would be appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

ive done loads of RMA's and just used An Post, as far as i know registered post is insured upto 200euro( recommend reading their site on the issue though as its been 2 years since my last rma )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 craig1928

lmimmfn wrote: »
    ive done loads of RMA's and just used An Post, as far as i know registered post is insured upto 200euro( recommend reading their site on the issue though as its been 2 years since my last rma )

Can I just bring it to my local post office then and they can wrap it up for me or whatever?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Curry Addict

try asking the company to arrange collection so u get it free!
    ive done this with hardwareversand.de a couple of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

^^ no either way you have to package it yourself, you also need to make sure it has bubble wrap around it to prevent it getting crushed in the post.
    try asking the company to arrange collection so u get it free!
    ive done this with hardwareversand.de a couple of times.
    yeah, true, pixmania do pickups also for rma's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 craig1928

where can I buy packaging?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

I'll resurrect this old thread, rather then start a new one. I have a failed SSD from overclockers.co.uk, it's just out of there 28 days of warranty, so has to go back to the manufacturer (OCZ). Has anyone experience of this? On the phone I was told it can take up to a month to test the drive after they send it on.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

I RMAd a Spinpoint F3 to Samsung and it took about 5 days for them to send me the new one. I was very impressed. No idea how good OCZ's service is however.

Advertisement