Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i dump couches?

Options
  • 06-10-2010 8:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

They're destroyed so they're no use to anyone. How much does it cost to dump them at the dump? Ive two couches and two arm chairs that I need to get rid of.

Any idea how much it'll cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,990 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

It depends how you plan to get them there. Most civic centres won't take large vans or trailers. Have you tried you local councils site for their dumping charges?

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

Rafeen dump

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭lisasimps

Rafeen dump

where's that?

I have a small van that they should fit in but it may take two or three trips

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭dextero

Rafeen dump is between Monkstown and Ringaskiddy. If you are coming from Monkstown head along the road by the river towards ringaskiddy, after a few minutes there will be a pub on your right and a boat yard on your left. Shortly after that you turn to the right, there is a signpost.

Advertisement